Thursday, February 23, 2006

DeArmond Jet Star...blues me or lose me! Si Senor!



Billy G's, and my very own custom picks make a muy bien accessory!




Another 6 six-string shooter to add to the gallery. Lord have mercy! This guitar could be the best guitar I've ever slide my fingers down...a mid- 90's DeArmond Jet Star in the flavour of black. I got the best of the deal I do believe! This retro throwback is out of date...out of print, and oh-so UFO. Big like a Rig and bad like a truck...me and her are gonna tear into some 50's Bo Diddley UP!.....tone as warm and sweet as speckled pup...hot and spicy with and a side order of 'avo's' should do the trick! Enjoy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Damn, a great artist AND you love guitars...possibly my creative soulmate. I just got me a DFH Dimebag Lightning Bolt Dean :)...I have a Ibanez Jem BSB and a Black RG 7 string also !

:)

Mark

1:50 AM  
Blogger BLOGGED ARTERY said...

Wow...sick arsenal of axes ya got mate! How long ya been playin?

2:28 PM  
Blogger TELEBLASTER said...

Hey Dude, fit some decent pots one with a push/pull facility and coil tap the 'Gold Tones' you won't believe what a killer guitar these can be! I also fitted a modified 'Digsby' from an M75T and dumped that uncomfortable billet of brass they used as as a tail piece. I also fitted a 'Wilkinson 'roller bridge, which drops right on to the existing bridge posts. If you think you have a good guitar now ,you will be getting up in the night just to have another little go on it! If you were a girl you would get all moist!!! Check mine out on REDHOTROOSTERS on Bebo (my 16 yr old daughters idea!) I have all of the top DeArmond models the T400 is some guitar, the Starfire specials are brilliant , the champagn sparkle M75T (as camp as Liberachi) but EASILY as good as a duojet. I mosly play through a '67 Bassman head on a Fender 4x12 cab and Roland 201, Fender push/pull twn, early 1970's or a Musicman RP2x10, Iam trying out an ENGL at the moment ,but it has got a hell of a lot of settings!! All the best,
THE TELEBLASTER.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home