Thursday, December 29, 2005

IAN THORNLEY!


Ok...so, you may not know this, but I collect autographs of my favourite guitarists. I don't just collect their signatures on anything though, I do digital paintings, or caricatures and ask them to sign them. So far I've been lucky enough to meet Gordie Johnson of Big Sugar, Eddie Van Halen, Gene Simmons, and just recently, Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top. (See my very first post for his poster) Tonight, I am going to see Ian Thornley, of the band Thornley ( formerly of another great band, Big Wreck) and I have just made a poster for him (see above). They are a great band, and I hope he likes, and will sign this poster. Their latest cd, "Come Again", in my opinion is one of the best rock records in the past 5 years. EACH song is great. Not like so many other 'rock' bands of today, where they have "1 killer and all filler". Anyways, hopefully tomorrow I will post the story of how I met Ian Thornley! Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Blogger BUK said...

Shot you a note on the Thornleyfans mess.

I need to talk to you about a bunch of stuff.
Not the least of which is a website for a blues guy named Rhett Tyler, that I am working on.

Buk
betbuk@optonline.net

8:40 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

love the guitar shot but where is JIMMY man you gotta post Hendrix
nice stuff and look luck with Tammie and don't piss her off or we might loose an great animator, remember she's always right even when she's wrong and you'll be okay.

8:57 PM  
Blogger BLOGGED ARTERY said...

hahahaha....yer funny man! Tammie DOES keep me in line! Don't tell anyone!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home